Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pray for God’s molding in my life


Today Father I seek your hand upon my life through the pathway of your Word. Acknowledging that The Lord Jesus is your Son and holds all your delight I place myself at His complete disposal. You have given to Him the nations as His inheritance. As a member of the nations I seek to be ever His inheritance in this year and His full cooperating possession. I seek to be dominated by His presence, give myself to be completely controlled by His Spirit, and available for His pleasure. In this I ask for you to break me. Breaking my stubborn pride and breaking my will and my spirit for His will and Spirit. If necessary shatter me on the pedestal of the potter and rework in me those ideas, desires, goals, and drives that will be of the most benefit to you and your kingdom.  I choose not the great things and impressive things, as the world sees them, I choose instead to be settled as your servant, to be comfortable in the smallest task that will bring you glory. Lord, mold my life to be the life you will have the greatest pleasure and the strongest influence upon. Allow me to see myself as you see me and to hold as dear in life what you hold dear.
In Jesus Name – Amen

Psalm 2: 2-9

7 ​​“I will declare the decree: ​​The LORD has said to Me, ​‘​You are My Son, ​​Today I have begotten You. 8 ​​Ask of Me, and I will give You ​​The nations for Your inheritance, ​​And the ends of the earth for Your  possession. 9 ​​You shall break them with a rod of iron; ​​You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’

No comments:

Post a Comment