Thursday, February 4, 2010

BTL!

This is what the Lord says: Do not be afriad! don't be discouraged by this mighty army, for the battle is not yours, but God's. 2 Chronicles 20.15 NLT

It is so difficult to not be afriad. Sometimes, we can only see the enemy and the obstacles. We seem to know the difficulties and the challenges more than anyone else.
We ask ourselves: Do I have enough for the struggle? You know "enough" - desire, tenacity, drive, determination, resources, commitment, skill, friends, knowledge, leadership... Do I really have enough?

In the spiritual realm do I have "ENOUGH" - faith, prayer, anointing, favor... Or even "enough" healing from past wounds...

I'm wrestling with all these issues in attempting to overcome fear. I think all of us are too. All this is minor if you keep the FACT that this battle is not your battle but God's.

Listen up - Hear this loud and clear - the ALMIGHTY One, The One and Only God says - He speaks to you (powerful huh?) "I've got this one! don't be scared you have enough cause you have ME. Discouragement can run away because encouragement is flooding from within - in the place that I reign! relax, no FEAR! I've got this - watch and see!

So through this day keep in mind these letters - BTL. You can share them - BTL. You can remember them - BTL. You can even say them - BTL.

Battle is The Lord's!

Always Enthusiastic,
Rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment